Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SHORT STORIES

Short stories –

This is gonna be the next tile of my upcoming post. It comprises of stories varied in emotions and contents. Though would try to make it short and sweet, at times I might get carried away, knowing my “over the top” temperament, I guess if these short stories go beyond the label of being short, it won’t be a surprise to many. J

Have started to write few spinets that are taken from my life and others from the long forgotten cellars of my hypothalamus, where my emotions have been pent up for a pretty long duration. Giving a way to the writer in me, I now am traversing the uncharted paths. I don’t know if I am doing justice or not, but what I am sure of is that this is what I wanted to do for a long time and at last have found the courage to do so.

To my friends who would be reading this, your comments would be highly appreciated. It will give the strength to carry forth, morale that would be definitely boasted up and plus who does not like compliments if the right cords are struck. J

So without further holdup, will sign off

The next post is “Life As It Is”, well it going to be in two parts, so long for being posted under the section of Short Stories. LOL

Till then

Signing out.

Ashish

1 comment: